Troubleshooting Guide Coffin os
Amiga R58,R59,R60 Troubleshooting Guide for( V2 and V1200 or V4 sa,Firebird,icedrake V4 boards Firmware CORES
Please Note:--coffin r60 requires at least GOLD2.12 to GOLD 2.15 core on V2 and core R5 (r7905) on V4 (Standalone, IceDrake or FireBird) to run. If you do not have an updated Vampire core, coffin will offer you on first boot to update it to latest required version.======================================
Current Cores Firmware to Date of Feb/Mar/April/May/June 2022 on all V4 Boards (SA,Firebird,Icedrake))is Apollo 8.0
- Please download and install the latest firmware version 6.0-6.2 for V4 sa and firmware v2.13 for v1200
- Please insure that you are using the Amiga 1200 or V4 sa internal ide bus.
- Also please check that you have a cfcard to micro sd convertor and that your a1200 or V4sa amiga boots from DH0 by holding the two both mouse buttons at boot please don not use any other adaptors only single sd convertor cards not with dual cards.
If you follow these instructions above your Coffin os will boot first time without any issues
If you have any issues please contact our email 24hrs per day 7 days aweek and we will get back ASAP
Please download the Latest Firmware Releases for the Vampire V2 Boards Here flash with for usb blaster GOLD2.15 release these are improved core for v500 v600 v1200 boards for amiga os 3.2, coffin 59,r60 releases
LATEST BELOW:-Click to download
For Earlier versions of coffin R55 V4sa Please download this firmware and reflash your system.
If you our having Ethernet issues or Corrupt Graphics please install the latest SAGA Drivers from the Apollo Team.
Video - How to Please Click on the Links below:--
1-How to ApolloSAGA Update Quick Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9el6nmDHBgA
32GB SD (SanDisk) tested on different brands where capacity size might be smaller.
- Uses Dopus Magellan 5.83 as WB Replacement.
Classic WB can be used as default. AmigaOS (3.9).
- 1GB FAT32 partition for boot and data exchange
- Network based on MIAMI stack. For click and play, it uses as default for now the PlipBox Network device Version 0.6
Genesis (AMITCP) also installed. SYS:System/Networks
- CaffeineOS is set up to use RTG out of the box.
- Default resolution 1366x768
If you get a black screen try 1280x720. Edit config.txt and make the changes there. Not all monitors/TVs support this screen mode.
Also change to 1280x720x32 in the Amiga side with ScreenMode prefs.
LATEST: V820 (15/03/22)